Each apartment at Rosebery House has been finished to Galliard Homes’ exacting detail and refined, luxurious specification. This stylish collection of studio and 1 bedroom apartments are each available with Help to Buy where you can purchase with just a 5% depsoit.
Located in the heart of the City of Chelmsford with excellent transport links with direct access to the A12, A130 and A414, while being a 30 minute drive to the M11 (J7) and 18 minutes from the M25 (J28). Rail connections are equally impressive with a 35 minute service into Liverpool Street, and just a 12 minute hop to the future Crossrail services from Shenfield - enabling direct travel across central London and beyond.The perfect specification General
• Walls paint finish in light grey matt.
• Ceilings paint finish in white matt.
• Satin white door linings, skirtings & architraves.
• Oak plank-effect click flooring (Amtico or similar) throughout.
• Internal doors in satin white finish.
• Polished stainless steel door furniture.
• Brushed metal switch & socket plates.
• Recessed LED low energy downlighting with white bezels.
• Terrestrial & satellite TV, FM radio and telephone sockets to living room and bedrooms.
• Living room socket Sky+ enabled.
• Thermostatically controlled electric space heating via flat panel heaters to all rooms.
• Double glazing throughout.
• Video entryphone system to each apartment
• Grey base unit doors, white wall unit doors all with concealed handle design.
• Grey re-constituted stone worktops with grooved drainer.
• White glass splashback to underside of wall units.
• LED strip underlighting to wall units.
• Stainless steel single bowl undermount sink with chrome lever tap.
• Washer/dryer (free standing within services cupboard).
• Integrated electric appliances to include:
Combination microwave oven, two ring ceramic hob, re-circulating cooker hood, fridge with ice box and a slimline dishwasher
• Fitted wardrobe to the bedrooms with satin white sliding doors and oak timber veneer interiors or free standing wardrobe where applicable
• Terrestrial & satellite TV, FM radio and telephone sockets
• White suite featuring shower tray, concealed cistern dual flush back to wall W.C.
• Chrome plated electric heated towel rail.
• Mirrored inset oak lined alcoves with integrated storage cupboards, reconstituted stone vanity top and LED feature downlighting.
• Large format 1200 x 600mm white marbled porcelain fully tiled walls.
• Large format 600 x 600mm white marbled porcelain floor tiling.
• Chrome plated single lever basin tap, thermostatic bath filler/shower mixer diverter with wall mounted fixed shower head and separate hand shower.
• Clear glass bath screen or shower enclosure as applicable with silver frame.
• Thermostatically controlled and pressurised hot and cold water
• Free standing washer/dryer
• Bulkhead light if applicable
999 Year lease term
Estimated service charge £4.40 per square foot
Ground rent 0.1% of sold price
|Tax Band||%||Taxable Sum||Tax|
11 Duke Street
01245 250 222