Whitmore Crescent, Chelmsford, Essex

2-bed Semi-Detached House £260,000

Property description

Situated on the popular Chancellor Park development is this two bedroom semi detached house which is being sold under the shared ownership scheme. Buyers are able to purchase a 80% share of the property. There is no rent payable on the remaining 20% share. For further information please contact the sales team at the Home Partnership. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with a staircase leading to the first floor. There is a good sized dual aspect lounge with double glazed French doors leading onto the rear garden. The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and eye level units and has space for a cooker and space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms the larger of which has a double built-in wardrobe. In addition there is a bathroom WC. To the front of the property there is off-road parking. The rear garden is laid mainly to lawn with flower and shrub borders and has a paved patio area.

Area information

Chancellor Park is sought after modern development situated on the outskirts of the City centre on a good bus route to the railway station and offers good access to A12 and A130. A truly popular place to live for first time buyers and families with two super primary schools within a short walk along with the local shopping square which has an ASDA supermarket, Subway sandwich shop to name a few. Sainsburys and Aldi supermarkets are positioned around a mile away. The Miller & Carter and Fox & Raven restaurants are within easy reach and both back on to the Meads with lovely riverside walks along the banks of the Chelmer.

Entrance Hall

Lounge

13' 5" x 15' 8" (4.09m x 4.78m)

Kitchen

11' 8" x 8' 11" (3.56m x 2.72m)

Landing

Bedroom One

15' 9" x 9' 1" (4.80m x 2.77m)

Bedroom Two

13' 7" x 8' 11" (4.14m x 2.72m)

Bathroom

Outside

Tenure: Freehold

Council Tax info: Band C is £1,744.80. Local Authority – Springfield

As an integral part of the community, we’ve gotten to know the best professionals for the job. If we recommend one to you, it will be in good faith that they’ll make the process as smooth as can be. Please be aware that a small number of the parties we recommend (certainly not the majority) may on occasion pay us a referral fee up to £200. You are under no obligation to use a third party we have recommended.


Request Viewing Save Saved Make Offer

Features

  • 80% shared Ownership
  • Full market value £325.000
  • No rent payable on the remaining 20%
  • Close to popular schools
  • Good bus route to City centre & train station
  • Two double bedrooms
  • Popular Chancellor Park Location
  • Driveway to front
  • Gas central heating by radiators
  • Close to lovely Riverside Walks

Information

Calculate Your Stamp Duty

£

Results

Stamp Duty To Pay:

Effective Rate:

Tax Band % Taxable Sum Tax

Contact

Chelmsford
11 Duke Street
CM1 1HL
01245 250 222

Members offers in the local area.

Little Stars Theatre Workshops
Little Stars Theatre Workshops
Blossomhill Florist
Blossomhill Florist