Bond Street, Chelmsford, Essex

1-bed Apartment Shared Ownership £120,000

Property description

A modern one double bedroom first floor apartment which is available to purchase under a shared ownership scheme with the Chelmer Housing Partnership. Buyers are able to purchase a 60% share of the property, (£120,000) with monthly rent of £206.88 being paid to CHP on the remaining 40%. The full market value being £200,000. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with security entry phone system and a door leading to a good sized lounge/diner with a window overlooking Bond Street to the front aspect. Leading of this room there is a fitted kitchen with double oven and hob. In addition to this there is a double bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and a bathroom WC. The property has gas fired radiator central heating and is double glazed throughout.

The property is located in the heart of the City Centre and just a stones throw away from the popular John Lewis store and Bond Street shopping centre which has a wide range of restaurants and an Everyman cinema. Chelmsford City Centre also boasts two further shopping centres which are both just a short walk from the apartment. Just under half a miles walk away is the conveniently located Chelmsford station which is perfect for commuters travelling to London Liverpool Street; approximately a 36 minute journey time.

Entrance Hall

Lounge/Diner

24' 1" x 10' 7" (7.34m x 3.23m) MAX

Kitchen

5' 11" x 12' 6" (1.80m x 3.81m)

Bedroom

12' 9" x 9' 6" (3.89m x 2.90m)

Bathroom


Request Viewing Save Saved Make Offer

Features

  • 60% shared ownership. Full market value £200,000
  • Ability to staircase
  • Modern first floor apartment
  • Security entrance phone system
  • Lounge/diner
  • Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
  • Gas central heating by radiators
  • Long remaining lease term
  • Moments away from riverside restaurants & bars
  • Approx. 0.5 mile walk to railway station

Information

Calculate Your Stamp Duty

£

Results

Stamp Duty To Pay:

Effective Rate:

Tax Band % Taxable Sum Tax

Contact

Chelmsford
11 Duke Street
CM1 1HL
01245 250 222

Members offers in the local area.

PickArtHome
PickArtHome
Complete Dance
Complete Dance