Walter House has been carefully located to help you take full advantage of everything Chelmsford and the surrounding area has to offer. Thanks to its central location, all the things you need daily are close by. With a conveniently located bus stop on the development’s doorstep, getting to the pedestrianised city centre couldn’t be easier. Alternatively, it’s a just a short walk. Chelmsford boasts three shopping centres and is home to familiar high street names such as John Lewis. You’ll also find independent shops, boutiques and a market held three times a week.
There’s plenty to tempt your tastebuds too with an abundance of cafés, pubs, bars and restaurants. The city is proud of its history, cultural vibrancy and love of sport. A visit to the 15th century Cathedral is always inspiring, as is a trip to the city’s museum. The Chelmsford Theatre hosts the best in comedy, drama, music, dance and cinema. The city also has a busy calendar of festivals and events. If you’re into sport, Chelmsford City Football Club, Essex County Cricket Club and Chelmsford Bowling Club are close to the development.
- Double glazing to all windows
- Balcony or patio to selected properties
- Walk-in or fitted wardrobes to all master bedrooms
- Telephone and television point in living room and bedroom(s)
- Combined washer/dryer
- NHBC 10-year warranty
- Sky/Sky+ connection point in living room
- Fitted kitchen with integrated Bosch ceramic hob
- Stainless steel cooker hood and glass splashback
- Anthracite composite sink
- Mixer taps
- Fitted shower room with tiled flooring
- White sanitary ware with high quality fittings
- Additional en-suite shower room in two bedroom properties
- Steam free illuminated mirror fixed to wall
- Heated towel rail
- White radiators
- Neutral décor
- Oak veneered doors
- Chrome door furniture and fittings
- Door camera entry system which is linked to the TV
- 24-hour emergency call system with a personal pendant alarm
- Intruder alarm and smoke detector
- Illuminated light switches to hall, bedroom(s),
- Shower room and additional en-suite
- 1 beds £4260 & 2 beds £6390 per annum
Band D is the Council Tax band for this property and the annual council tax bill is £1867.
Lease length: 999 years from 01/01/2021, expiring on 01/01/3020.
Ground rent: £495 per annum.
Service charge: £6390 per annum.
As an integral part of the community, we’ve gotten to know the best professionals for the job. If we recommend one to you, it will be in good faith that they’ll make the process as smooth as can be. Please be aware that a small number of the parties we recommend (certainly not the majority) may on occasion pay us a referral fee up to £200. You are under no obligation to use a third party we have recommended