Bond Street, Chelmsford, Essex

1-bed Flat £52,500

Property description

A modern one double bedroom top floor apartment which is available to purchase under a shared ownership scheme with the Chelmer Housing Partnership. The current owner is selling their 25% share and pays £491 p month to CHP for the remaining 75%.The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with security entry phone system and a door leading to a good sized lounge/diner with a window overlooking Bond Street to the front aspect. Leading of this room there is a kitchen. In addition to this there is a double bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and a bathroom WC. The property has gas fired radiator central heating and is double glazed throughout.

The property is located in the heart of the City Centre and just a stones throw away from the popular John Lewis store and Bond Street shopping centre which has a wide range of restaurants and an Everyman cinema. Chelmsford City Centre also boasts two further shopping centres which are both just a short walk from the apartment. Just under half a miles walk away is the conveniently located Chelmsford station which is perfect for commuters travelling to London Liverpool Street; approximately a 36 minute journey time.

Top Floor

Entrance Hall

Lounge/Diner

9' 6" x 22' 1" (2.90m x 6.73m)

Kitchen

11' 5" x 6' 1" (3.48m x 1.85m)

Bedroom

12' 9" x 9' 6" (3.89m x 2.90m)

Bathroom

Tenure: Leasehold

Council Tax info: Band C is £1,700.24 Local Authority – Chelmsford Town Centre

Lease length: 125 years from 01/01/2005, expiring on 01/01/2130.

Ground rent: We have been advised by the seller that they do not pay ground rent. 

Service charge: £1,860 p.a. The service charge is reviewed annually.

Rent payable to CHP is £491 per month

As an integral part of the community, we’ve gotten to know the best professionals for the job. If we recommend one to you, it will be in good faith that they’ll make the process as smooth as can be. Please be aware that a small number of the parties we recommend (certainly not the majority) may on occasion pay us a referral fee up to £200. You are under no obligation to use a third party we have recommended.


Request Viewing Save Saved Make Offer

Features

  • 25% share equity
  • Top floor City centre apartment
  • Lounge/diner
  • Double bedroom with fitted wardrobe
  • Approx. 0.5 mile walk to the railway station
  • Gas central heating by radiators
  • Short stroll to John Lewis store
  • Moments away from riverside restaurants & bars
  • Security entrance system
  • Walking distance to Riverside Leisure

Information

Calculate Your Stamp Duty

£

Results

Stamp Duty To Pay:

Effective Rate:

Tax Band % Taxable Sum Tax

Contact

Chelmsford
11 Duke Street
CM1 1HL
01245 250 222

Members offers in the local area.

Little Stars Theatre Workshops
Little Stars Theatre Workshops
Blue Door Interiors
Blue Door Interiors