Burgess Springs, Chelmsford, Essex

1-bed Apartment £150,000

Property description

A modern one double bedroom first floor apartment which is available to purchase under a shared ownership scheme. Buyers are able to purchase a 60% share of the property, (£150,000) . The monthly rent payable on the remaining 40% is £373. Alternatively buyers can apply to staircase to a higher %. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall with security entry phone system and a large built in cupboard which houses the boiler and also has space and plumbing for a washing machine. There is a good sized living/kitchen area with a window overlooking the rear of the building.The kitchen has integrated appliances which include an oven and hob as well as a microwave oven and fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Leading of this room there is a balcony. In addition to this there is a double bedroom with a built-in wardrobe and a bathroom WC. The property has under floor central heating, is double glazed throughout and has high ceilings throughout. There is an allocated underground parking space as well as a 24 Hour concierge service.

Area information

Ideally situated within walking distance of the train station with an approximate 31 minute commute to London Stratford and 36 minutes to London Liverpool Street. The High Street is positioned just 0.4 miles away which offers access to three shopping complexes including the vibrant Bond Street area where you will find an array of river fronted restaurants, designer outlets, a John Lewis store and an Everyman cinema. By road, the A12 provides direct access into London and links to the M25 at Junction 28, while the A414 joins the M11 at Junction 7. Both Southend and Stansted Airports are approximately half an hour away by car.

First Floor

Entrance Hall

Living Room/Kitchen

11' 3" x 18' 5" MIN (3.43m x 5.61m)

Bedroom

11' 9" x 10' 0" (3.58m x 3.05m)

Bathroom

Outside

Tenure : Leasehold

Lease - 121 years remaining

Service Charge - £145 per month

Ground Rent - £100 per annum

As an integral part of the community, we’ve gotten to know the best professionals for the job. If we recommend one to you, it will be in good faith that they’ll make the process as smooth as can be. Please be aware that a small number of the parties we recommend (certainly not the majority) may on occasion pay us a referral fee up to £200. You are under no obligation to use a third party we have recommended


Request Viewing Save Saved Make Offer

Features

  • 60% shared ownership. Full market value £250,000
  • Fitted kitchen with appliances
  • Double bedroom with built in wardrobe
  • Under floor heating throughout
  • Balcony
  • First floor apartment
  • Security entrance system
  • Underground allocated parking space
  • Short walk to the High Street and shopping centre
  • Less than 5 minutes walk to the Station

Information

Calculate Your Stamp Duty

£

Results

Stamp Duty To Pay:

Effective Rate:

Tax Band % Taxable Sum Tax

Contact

Chelmsford
11 Duke Street
CM1 1HL
01245 250 222

Members offers in the local area.

Blue Door Interiors
Blue Door Interiors
Chelmsford Removals
Chelmsford Removals