Barrow Chase, Chelmsford

2-bed Link Detached House £243,750

Property description

A very well presented two bedroom link detached house offered under a SHARED EQUITY SCHEME WHERE BUYERS CAN PURCHASE A 75% EQUITY SHARE with no rent to pay on the remaining 25%. Full market value of £325,000. Lounge, fitted kitchen, g/f cloakroom & conservatory. CARPORT & FURTHER PARKING.

Property Summary
Offered under a shared equity scheme where buyers can purchase a 75% equity share is this well maintained two double bedroom link detached house situated in a popular location. Accommodation comprises a G/F Cloakroom, fitted kitchen, lounge & double glazed conservatory. Upstairs there are two double bedrooms & a shower room/wc. There is a carport with gates to the front and an additional parking space. There is a lawned rear garden. Local amenities including excellent schooling are available close by whilst the city centre is approx. 1.75 miles.

Entrance Hall
Entrance door & double glazed window to front & side aspect, staircase to first floor with cupboard below .Double radiator, built in cupboard, wood flooring.

Cloakroom
White suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin with tiled splash back. Radiator wood flooring.

Lounge 4.78m (15'8') x 4.06m (13'4')
Two double radiators, Double glazed window to front aspect, uPVC double glazed french doors to ;

Conservatory 3.89m (12'9') x 3.63m (11'11')
uPVC double glazed windows & french doors to rear aspect. Under floor heating.

Kitchen 3.56m (11'8') x 2.26m (7'5')
Well fitted with a range of units comprising single drainer sink unit with cupboard below, adjacent work tops with drawers & cupboards below. Space for cooker, integrated dishwasher & space & plumbing for washing machine. Fitted extractor hood. Wall mounted gas boiler, range of wall cabinets. Space for fridge/freezer. Double radiator, Double glazed window to rear aspect.

Landing
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, loft access, built in airing cupboard.

Bedroom 1 4.80m (15'9') x 2.74m (9'0')
A dual aspect room with windows to front & rear aspect, two radiators. Double built in wardrobe.

Bedroom 2 4.09m (13'5') x 2.67m (8'9')
Radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.

Shower Room
White suite comprising a walk in shower cubicle, low level wc & pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls, radiator Obscure double glazed window to front aspect.

Outside
To the side of the property there are double gates leading to a carport providing a parking space & giving access to another parking space. The rear garden commences with a paved patio area and is the laid mainly to lawn with timber garden shed.

Leasehold Information
Lease: 125 years from 1 April 2003 - 110 years remaining
Ground rent: £0
Service Charge: £8 pm (Eight pounds per month) for Buildings Insurance

Agents Note
The asking price of £243,750 represents a 75% equity share. There is no rent payable on the remaining 25%.
Applicants will need to meet the housing association criteria and this information can be supplied by the Home Partnership.

Request Viewing Save Saved

Features

  • 75% Shared ownership
  • No rent payable on remaining 25%
  • Well presented throughout
  • G/F Cloakroom
  • Fitted Kitchen
  • Lounge
  • Double glazed conservatory
  • Two double bedrooms
  • Carport
  • Good size garden

Information

Contact

Chelmsford
11 Duke Street
CM1 1HL
01245 250 222

Members offers in the local area.

Morse Fire & Security
Morse Fire & Security
The New London
The New London
Johnson's Barbers
Johnson's Barbers
Adventure Tails
Adventure Tails
PickArtHome
PickArtHome
The Flower Arranger
The Flower Arranger
Party Stars
Party Stars
Little Stars Phonics
Little Stars Phonics
Little Stars Theatre Workshops
Little Stars Theatre Workshops
Complete Dance
Complete Dance
Cross Purposes Physiotherapy
Cross Purposes Physiotherapy
Complete Fitness
Complete Fitness
Blossomhill Florist
Blossomhill Florist
Chelmsford Removals
Chelmsford Removals