Langford Place, Chelmer Road, Chelmsford

1-bed Flat £48,750

Property description

**25% SHARED OWNERSHIP** One bedroom ground floor apartment conveniently, located for easy access to the City centre. Fitted kitchen. ALLOCATED PARKING.

Property Summary
A one bedroom ground floor apartment with the option to purchase a 25% share. There is a monthly rent payable of £299.82 for the remaining 75%.
The property is conveniently situated for access to the City centre with its multiple shopping facilities and good selection of bars and restaurants accommodation comprises a good size lounge/diner, a fitted kitchen and a double bedroom. There is also a bathroom/wc. To the front of the building there is an allocated parking space.

Entrance Hall
Entrance door, security entry phone, radiator, built in airing cupboard and further built in cupboard which houses the gas boiler.

Kitchen 3.61m (11'10') x 2.97m (9'9')
Fitted with a range of units comprising single drainer sink unit with cupboard below, work surfaces with drawers and cupboards below. Matching wall cupboards, built in oven and four ring hob with extractor hood above. Space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect. Open plan to ;

Lounge 6.25m (20'6') x 3.61m (11'10')
Radiator, double glazed windows to side and rear aspect.

Bedroom 3.86m (12'8') x 3.07m (10'1')
Radiator, double fitted wardrobe, double glazed window to rear aspect.

Bathroom
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Part tiling to walls and tiled floor. Stainless steel radiator, Double glazed window to front aspect.

Outside
There is an allocated parking space to the front of the building

Leasehold Information
Lease: 115 years remaining
Service Charge: £1308.32 pa
Ground Rent: Peppercorn

£299.82 per month rent payable on remaining 75% share


Request Viewing Save Saved Make Offer

Features

  • 25% Shared Equity
  • £299.82 per month rent on remaining share
  • Ground Floor
  • Gas radiator central heating
  • Lounge/Diner
  • Open plan Kitchen
  • Double bedroom
  • Allocated parking space
  • Convenient for City centre
  • Viewing recommended

Information

Calculate Your Stamp Duty

£

Results

Stamp Duty To Pay
£10,000.00
Effective Rate
2.5%
Tax Band % Taxable Sum Tax

Contact

Chelmsford
11 Duke Street
CM1 1HL
01245 250 222

Members offers in the local area.

The New London
The New London
PickArtHome
PickArtHome