Boardman Place, Rollason Way, Brentwood

3-bed Apartment £105,000

Property description

** 30% SHARED OWNERSHIP WITH POTENTIAL TO INCREASE YOUR SHARE ** Second floor apartment situated within 0.3 miles to Brentwood Train Station and 0.6 miles to Brentwood High Street. PERMIT PARKING IN DEVELOPMENT.

Agents summary
Home Partnership are delighted to offer for sale this THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM 2nd floor apartment situated within 0.3 miles to Brentwood Train Station and 0.6 miles to Brentwood High Street. The property is being sold as a 30% shared ownership. Please see agents notes for the rent payable of the remaining 70%. Inside the apartment is an entrance hall with storage cupboards, open plan lounge/kitchen, three bedrooms, white bathroom suite and a separate w.c. Outside the property is set within communal grounds and has permit parking. An internal viewing is strongly recommended to fully appreciate the size of accommodation on offer.

Entrance hall
Entrance door, radiator, security entry phone system, 2 storage cupboards, door to;

Lounge/kitchen 6.73m (22'1') x 3.56m (11'8')
Lounge area
double glazed sliding doors leading to the balcony, two radiators.

Kitchen area
Stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, fitted with a range of wall mounted and floor standing units with built in oven, hob and hood, integrated fridge/freezer and washing machine, double glazed window to front.

Bedroom 1 4.83m (15'10') x 3.15m (10'4')
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.

Bedroom 2 4.29m (14'1') x 2.72m (8'11')
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.

Bedroom 3 3.43m (11'3') x 2.97m (9'9')
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.

Bathroom
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment, low level w.c, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, storage cupboard, smooth ceiling with inset spot lights, extractor.

W.C
White suite comprising low level w.c, wash hand basin, smooth ceiling with inset spot lights, extractor.

Outside
The property is set within communal grounds and has permit parking available.

Agents notes
The rent charge for the remaining 70% of the property is £387.51.
The property was built with a 125 year lease in 2007.
Maintenance charge is currently £63.53pcm.
Ground rent is £200per annum.


Request Viewing Save Saved Make Offer

Features

  • 3-bedroom 2nd floor apartment
  • 30% shared ownership
  • Private balcony
  • 0.3 miles to Brentwood Train Station
  • 0.6 miles to Brentwood High Street
  • White suite bathroom and separate w.c
  • Open plan lounge/kitchen
  • Permit parking
  • Gas fired central heating system
  • Double glazed windows

Information

Calculate Your Stamp Duty

£

Results

Stamp Duty To Pay
£10,000.00
Effective Rate
2.5%
Tax Band % Taxable Sum Tax

Contact

Brentwood
St.Thomas Gate
CM14 4DB
01277 218 821

Members offers in the local area.

Blossomhill Florist
Blossomhill Florist
Cross Purposes Physiotherapy
Cross Purposes Physiotherapy