Cunard Square, Chelmsford

2-bed Flat £78,750

Property description

Offered for sale under a SHARED EQUITY SCHEME where buyers can purchase a 25% equity share is this two bedroom fourth floor apartment. CLOSE TO CITY CENTRE AND RAILWAY STATION. Excellent specification, SECURE UNDERGROUND PARKING.

Agent Summary
Recently constructed by Bellway homes is this two bedroom fourth floor apartment situated on this popular development close to the city centre with its excellent range of shops, restaurants and leisure facilities. Purchasers are able to buy a 25% share for £78,750 with £514.89 per month rental payment on the remaining 75% share. Accommodation comprises an entrance hall with video entry phone system, a lounge with an open plan fitted kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom/wc. There is also a balcony leading of the lounge. The specification includes gas fired radiator central heating. Residents also have use of the onsite gym and concierge service.

Entrance Hall
Entrance door, security video entry phone system, walk in cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler, wood flooring, door to;

Lounge 4.27m (14'0') x 4.24m (13'11')
Wood flooring, two double radiators, open plan to kitchen and double glazed patio doors to ;

Balcony 4.01m (13'2') x 1.75m (5'9')
A decked balcony with views to the front aspect.

Kitchen 2.79m (9'2') x 2.39m (7'10')
Well fitted with a range of modern units comprising a single drainer sink unit with cupboard below, adjacent roll edge work surfaces with draws and cupboards below, integrated washing machine and slimline dishwasher. Fitted oven and four ring hob with extractor above, integrated fridge/freezer. Wall cupboard, wood flooring.

Bedroom 1 4.72m (15'6') x 3.23m (10'7') minimum
Double radiator, double glazed window to rear.

Bedroom 2 4.72m (15'6') x 3.15m (10'4')
Double radiator, double glazed window to rear.

Bathroom
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower unit and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, stainless steel radiator, wood flooring, extractor fan.

Outside
There is secure underground parking for one vehicle.

Agents Note
Ground Rent - TBC
Service Charge - £142.11 pm
Lease length - 97 years remaining
Buyers will purchase a 25% share for £78,750, full value £315,000.
Rent payable on remaining 75% share £514.89 p month
There are no restrictions on staircasing to a 100% share.


Request Viewing Save Saved Make Offer

Features

  • 25% Shared equity
  • £514.89 rent on remaining 75%
  • Fourth Floor
  • Gas radiator heating
  • Fitted Kitchen
  • 13' Balcony
  • Excellent specification
  • Secure underground parking
  • Close to railway station and City centre
  • Long Lease

Information

Calculate Your Stamp Duty

£

Results

Stamp Duty To Pay
£10,000.00
Effective Rate
2.5%
Tax Band % Taxable Sum Tax

Contact

Chelmsford
11 Duke Street
CM1 1HL
01245 250 222

Members offers in the local area.

Little Stars Phonics
Little Stars Phonics
Johnson's Barbers
Johnson's Barbers